Black Optix Tint & Audio tinted and installed a stereo system in my brand ne Corvette.This is the best tint and audio company that I have ever frequented, I highly recommend Black Optix Tint & Audio.

Black Optix window tinting has impressed my wife and I to the point where we started telling all of our friends and family. If your in need of window tinting or audio installations this is the place. 5 stars all the way.

Their showroom is state of the art and very clean.The pricing is very competitive and the customer service is top notch.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of positive experience. Black Optix Tint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Black Optix Tint.

Had an Experience with Black Optix Tint?

Comments

Black Optix Tint - Great Company Black Optix Tint "Black Optix Tints crew runs the most professional and adequate business in Myrtle Beach by far. I have had multiple of my personal vehicles done by him and i have..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more