Black Optix Tint & Audio tinted and installed a stereo system in my brand ne Corvette.This is the best tint and audio company that I have ever frequented, I highly recommend Black Optix Tint & Audio.

Black Optix window tinting has impressed my wife and I to the point where we started telling all of our friends and family. If your in need of window tinting or audio installations this is the place. 5 stars all the way.

Their showroom is state of the art and very clean.The pricing is very competitive and the customer service is top notch.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of positive experience. Black Optix Tint needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Black Optix Tint.

Had an Experience with Black Optix Tint?

Comments

General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Black Optix Tint - Great Company Black Optix Tint "Black Optix Tints crew runs the most professional and adequate business in Myrtle Beach by far. I have had multiple of my personal vehicles done by him and i have..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more