Richmond, Virginia

Black Optix Tint & Audio tinted and installed a stereo system in my brand ne Corvette.This is the best tint and audio company that I have ever frequented, I highly recommend Black Optix Tint & Audio.

Black Optix window tinting has impressed my wife and I to the point where we started telling all of our friends and family. If your in need of window tinting or audio installations this is the place. 5 stars all the way.

Their showroom is state of the art and very clean.The pricing is very competitive and the customer service is top notch.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Black Optix Tint?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Black Optix Tint - Great Company Black Optix Tint "Black Optix Tints crew runs the most professional and adequate business in Myrtle Beach by far. I have had multiple of my personal vehicles done by him and i have..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more